WELCOME TO THIS HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER 3 BR, 3.5 BA, 2 CAR GARAGE, BRICK, END UNIT TOWNHOME IN DECOVERLY! This beautiful home showcases 3245 sf of opulent living space and contains a bright and open floor plan showered with natural light. The entrance of this home boasts a magnificent 2 story foyer and luxurious hardwood floors throughout! The kitchen showcases a large open concept, table space, gourmet layout with granite counters and peninsula. Scattered throughout the home is beautiful detailing such as crown and chair molding, and a spacious rear deck; perfect for outdoor entertaining! The upper level showcases a large master suite with a cozy fireplace, walk-in closet and en-suite bath with dual sink vanity, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. There are also 2 more bedrooms, 2nd full baths and a walk-out lower level with a large open space and wet bar, fireplace, 3rd full bath, and access to a 2 car garage. The backyard is fully fenced with a brick patio area. The community also features a community pool, tennis court, and walking trails and is located just 2 blocks away from Downtown Crown and RIO Washingtonian Center and just minutes to hiking trails, parks, METRO, I-270, ICC and 495.
3 Full/1 Half
0.07 Acres |N Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,830 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Intercom System, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Double Pane, Palladian Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Reserved, Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Enclosed
- Composition Shingle
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Atrium.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price