Fabulous 2-level unit w/new balcony engulfed in sunlight! Renovated/Remodeled; 3-full baths, Kitchen with white cabinets, granite counter tops, backsplash w/tiles, stainless steel appliances, washer/dryer, recess lighting! Hardwood flooring on main level, stairs and hallway upstairs. Dining room and Living room with marble fireplace, wood burning. Freshly painted, white wood blinds thru-out. Ceiling fans with lights in both bedrooms upstairs, and wall to wall carpeting. Bedroom on the main level can be used as a home office as well! Great Community, sited on one of Rockville's prime locations in the Gables of Tuckerman. Offers Clubhouse with party room, racquetball, newly renovated gym, recreational area with TV, and Management's office! 3-outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts and playgrounds, adjacent to the Trolley Trail! Near bus, Grosvenor metro, Strathmore, Pike and Rose, Montgomery Mall, shopping centers, schools, NIH, Walter Reed, Timberlawn park, I-495, I-270, etc. Great Location! Owner pays all HOA and condominium fees.
Other, Traditional, 2 Story
|Y Sq. Ft.
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Hardi Plank
1,285 sq. ft
Gables Of Tuckerman
Y, Case by Case Basis,Pet Addendum/Deposit
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Frame, HardeePlank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price