Expanded four bedroom three full bath home on a private wooded 2 acre lot. Featuring a main level with an updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and table space, that opens to a huge and bright family room, and separate living room with a bay window. Three roomy bedrooms on the main level as well, including the primary bedroom with its own full bath and a walk-in closet. Downstairs you will find a large recroom, a fourth bedroom and the third full bath, along with the storage/laundry area that leads to the side entry two car garage. Roof replaced in 2011, along with the furnace. Hot water heater replaced in 2017. All you need to do is move in!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Electric Water Hea
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,305 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Bay Window(s), Screened
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price