Affordably priced 3/4 Bedroom, 2.5 bath home with one car garage situated on cul-de-sac lot that backs to woods! Architectural roof is 3 years new! Home offers great spacing and room sizes, Master Bedroom has private FULL BATH, Eat in kitchen and separate dining room with slider that leads to rear deck for grilling, dining or just relaxing, Updated windows allow great natural light throughout, Family room with wood burning fireplace, 4th bedroom or very spacious room could be playroom/office or work out room plus half bath, walk out slider to access garage with covered overhang to entrance, Shed allows for outdoor tools, toys and equipment plus oversized garage has plenty of shelving for storage too. Convenient to 97 and major routes as well as NSA, Northrop Grumman, Fort Meade, BWI airport, Baltimore and Washington job markets
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Aluminum Siding, Brick
1,144 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price