Why wait around for a brand new build when this amazing townhome is ready for you to move right in? From the fresh paint, to the gleaming floors, you would think this home is brand new. Enjoy the convenience of an attached garage and enter into the Main Level where you will find a Full Bath and an Entry Level Bedroom or Home Office. Head upstairs to the spacious and open floorplan. You will find a Big Kitchen with shiny wood floors, stainless steel appliances, tons of cabinet and counter space, plus a Breakfast Bar. The Kitchen flows into the Dining Area and adjacent Family Room which feature plush carpeting and a bright, open space perfect for entertaining. Just off the kitchen, you will find a deck to relax and enjoy some sunshine. The 3rd Floor contains a Primary Bedroom with great sized walk-in closet and En Suite Bathroom boasting a double sink vanity and spa-like soaking tub. Another generously sized Bedroom is just down the hall, past another Full Bath and a super conveniently placed laundry area. Take advantage of the many amenities offered in the Shipleys Grant Community, whether it be a long walk/jog around the paved paths, getting to know your neighbors at the Community Center, or splashing around in the large inground pool. All this, plus just seconds away from I-95, Rt 100, and 29. The perfect commuter location. Don't miss out! View this home and make it yours today.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,616 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- Double Pane
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio, Roof Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Meeting Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price