Charming rancher on quiet friendly street. 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths with finished basement for double the living space! Gleaming refinished hardwood floors, new roof, recently updated lower level with wet bar. New 2nd full bath on lower level with custom stall shower. High ceilings! Kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and upgraded counter tops. Classic brick front wood burning fireplace with glass doors. Plenty of space for your big screen TVs in every room! Generous street and off-street parking on your 4 car parking pad. Level back yard with concrete patio. Covered porch, Affordable, warm gas heat as well as central air conditioning. Don't miss this well loved and cared for home near public transportation and major thoroughfares for easy commuting. Priced well below Zillow Zestimate of $311,000. More work has been done to provide a wonderful property for you.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
1,965 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Partial
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Attic Storage, Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Back Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price