You donât want to miss this gorgeous contemporary 4 bedroom colonial tucked away in a secluded cul-de-sac in the heart of Columbia, MD. The beautiful landscaping and newly paved driveway provides amazing curb appeal thar sets this meticulously maintained home apart. Enjoy this move in ready home with all of its many updates and sought after features: an open concept, elegant hardwood floors throughout the entire main level, a spacious eat in kitchen with granite countertops, updated appliances, a laundry room, mud room and a walk in pantry on the main level. The large family room, living room, and formal dining room are perfect for creating great memories with family and friends. The upper level features 4 bedrooms, including the primary bedroom with attached full bathroom and walk in closet. Sit back, relax and take in the picturesque backyard that backs into the woods. Youâre finally home! Notable recent upgrades include: 2022 - hot water heater , new gutters , 2020 - new washer and dryer , 2017 - new HVAC & Furnace , 2016 -in line dehumidifier & Air cleaner , 2014 - new Roof. This home won't last long!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Open Floor Plan, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price