Fantastic and fully renovated ranch style home in the lovely community of Oakwood Manor offers convenient one level living at its finest! Fall in love with the beautiful neutral color palette and stylish laminate floors that flow throughout. The desirable open concept floor plan with a spacious living room is ideal for seamless entertaining and comfortable everyday living. Prepare your favorite recipes in the kitchen boasting white shaker cabinetry, granite counters, stainless steel appliances including a gas range, subway tile backsplash, pantry, and adjoined dining room. The sleeping quarters is host to three generously sized bedrooms and a design inspired full bath with a tiled shower surround. Enjoy summer days and nights in the fenced backyard with a patio, storage shed, and a 15x15 workshop. Replacement windows throughout. Convenient access to schools, restaurants, and commuter routes including I-97, MD-100, and MD-2. Property Updates: Washer/dryer (2018), blinds (2018), interior paint (2021), and smart doorbell (2020).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
988 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Concrete Driveway.
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price