Huge price reduction for this beautiful home in sought after Olney Mill â a rare find! Come see this Ashland rambler model with everything you need on one level. Home is situated on a premium corner lot with an oversized two-car garage with a large expanded driveway. This beautiful home features three bedrooms on the main level, with a walk in closet in master bedroom. . It includes a finished bonus room on lower level that can potentially serve as a fourth bedroom and/or office with itâs own separate entrance. Additionally, the home is newly painted throughout; new carpet on both levels, hardwood floors, custom built kitchen cabinets, crown molding, a deck, a patio and a fenced back yard. Lower level has a finished family room w/gas fireplace and two separate exits to backyard. Home is located near shopping, restaurants, recreation facilities and top ranked schools. Close to Route 200 providing easy access to Baltimore and DC Metro area. Seller is offering a Home Warranty for peace of mind!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,378 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
ROSA M. PARKS
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Walkout, Full, Full Finished
- Main Level Entry, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Corner, Landscaping, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price