Welcome home to this gorgeous three bedroom three and one-half bath rancher situated on 2 acres in southern Carroll County. This home backs to farmland, and features an oversized two car garage, an above-ground pool, a hot tub and a trex deck. On the main level you will find a spacious kitchen with silestone counters, stainless steel appliances, solid wood custom built cabinets and a center island with a cooktop. The kitchen opens to the dining area with hardwood floors, and then extends into the family room with a vaulted ceiling and pellet stove. From the family room, you will find three roomy and bright bedrooms, including the owner's suite with a vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets, a full bath with a separate shower and soaking tub, and a separate sitting room. The lower level is fully finished with a recroom, a hobby/exercise room, an office/den which could be used as a fourth bedroom, and a full bath. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the front porch, or relax on the back deck.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Hea
3,378 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Utility Room, Breakfast Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Pool Description
- Above ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price