One of the largest, most desirable, updated and exquisitely maintained condo units in Waugh Chapel West has just become available, but this wonât last long! Although custom lighting is installed, this 4th floor corner unit is flooded with natural light throughout. Step into the entryway that leads to a large, open central living area with fireplace, custom mirrored shelving, newly configured dining area and gleaming floors. The expansive kitchen is a true chefâs delight with stainless double wall ovens, a center island for food prep or to gather with family and friends, granite counters and an amazing array of cabinetry. The two master sized bedroom suites feature high end luxurious plush carpet and are located at opposite ends of the condo, ideal for overnight guests and both full baths have been updated. In the 1845 sq. ft. youâll find several pantries, a laundry room, a separate office/den and a storage room that is unique to this unit! The selling price includes a separately deeded garage parking space and ample parking for other cars and guests right outside. Located in the Waugh Chapel 55 and over community featuring an on-site exercise room, party room with fully equipped kitchen, lending library and ideally situated between two wonderful shopping centers - Wegmanâs to the right, Safeway to the left, Target, Walgreens, a multitude of retail shops, medical and dental facilities, LA Fitness, a 16 screen movie theatre and restaurants to suit every taste, all within walking distance. Walking paths around the two lakes with fountains right outside your door! Youâll love what you see and enjoy what you donât see - all the mechanical systems are top of the line, high efficiency and newly installed including the Heating, Air Conditioning and Water Heater. Freshly painted and ready to move right in. Welcome Home!
Condo, Traditional, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,785 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Vinyl Frame, Screened, Double Pane
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Grab Bars, Low Pile Carpeting, Vehicle Transfer Area, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Lighted, Private.
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fountain.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Fax/Copying, Lake, Library, Meeting Room, Party Room, Picnic Area, Security, Shuffleboard
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price