Highly sought Waverly Woods condo (with no age restriction)! Enjoy the convenience of a secure, elevator building close to community shopping, amenities (including community pool, clubhouse & tennis), & commuter routes in this entry level 2 bedroom 2 bath unit (this unit is 1 level off of the ground in the back, but the unit door in on the same level as the main entry in the front = no steps / no elevator ride needed). Private balcony; full sized washer / dryer; separate dining room + eat in kitchen; unit also has a secure storage area in the lower level of the building.
Condo, Other, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
1,328 sq. ft
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Stove, Washer, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Tennis Courts, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price