"I have found my home" is what you'll say when you see this more than 2000 square foot house that sits on more than 5 acres. If your preference is the private wooded lot, the huge oversized detached garage or the numerous updates inside ... the options are endless. The scenery outside is captivating, but once inside the newly updated kitchen with a custom built eating area is ready for you. The finished basement is perfect for entertaining or binge watching your favorite programs. The 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are newly updated. Once you see this house, you will be ready to make it your home, but don't wait ... this one won't last.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
Other Construction, Stone, Wood Siding
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Carroll County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished, Full
- 1. Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Driveway.
- Wood, Stone, Other
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price