Welcome home to this beautiful 5 bedroom 4.5 bath 4-sided brick colonial home ("The Glendale" model, built by Murphy Brothers), with oversized 2 car garage, located on an absolutely gorgeous, flat and professionally landscaped and hardscaped 1.7 acre, completely fenced lot in the highly sought after community of Granby Woods. With several hundred thousand dollars in upgrades into this property, the current owners most recently renovated the very large gourmet kitchen - THIS YEAR - with granite counters/island, new cabinets, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile backsplash and LVP flooring. A stunning 2 story foyer with breathtaking chandelier, curved staircase and marble flooring, along with a 2 story family room with towering stone fireplace and amazing twin chandeliers, invite significant natural light. The other main level living areas are adorned with hardwood flooring and include formal living and dining rooms, as well as a formal office with gorgeous built-ins. The upper level features BRAND NEW wall-to-wall carpet throughout and includes a huge owner's suite with sitting area, 2 large walk-in closets and ensuite bath with separate granite-topped vanities and separate marble walled shower and separate jetted soaking tub. The fully finished walkout lower level is great for entertaining with two large recreation rooms and full bath, which was just updated , a guest room and large storage and utility rooms. Additional features include custom molding, and columns, contemporary light fixtures, French style glass doors, six panel doors, recessed lighting and skylights. The backyard of this home is spectacular, with a large and storied flagstone patio with beautiful plantings everywhere and amazing views of the very large greenspace in the rear. Lightning protected roof has been updated within the last 6 years and 2 HVAC zones have also been updated. Close to Shady Grove Metro, ICC/200, Lake Needwood, Rock Creek Park and Olney shopping and restaurants.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
6,098 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
COL. ZADOK MAGRUDER
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Double Oven, Cook Top Range, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Skylights
- 1. Stone.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Side Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Corner, Front Yard, Sideyard(S), Rear Yard, Pipe Stem, Open, Secluded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price