Very Unique Property! The original house was built in 1963 and has been completely updated. The newer house was built in 2011. They are joined by the "breezeway/hallway". All told there are 16 bedrooms and 13 full baths, including the 1 bedroom apartment above the 3 car garage. In addition, there is an inground pool and basketball court as well. In the past, the original part of the house was lived in by the administrator of a private school and his family. The newer structure was used as a "dorm" or housing for some of the students. Great opportunity for a group home or an assisted living facility. The pictures are only a few of the rooms. Click on the virtual tour to see an interactive floor plan of each level with multiple views of every room.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other
Sump Pump, Tankless Water Heater, Gas Water Heater
Brick, Fiber Cement Siding
13,227 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Pt Olney Out Res 3
Montgomery County Public Schools
- Energy Star
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Full Finished
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Brick, Fiber Cement
- Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Full, Privacy Fence
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sport Court, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Landlocked, Trees/Wooded, Secluded, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price