Pleasant View is a quiet enclave of twelve to-be-built, craftsman-styled homes by Ameri-Star Homes. Set in a charming, water-oriented community, our five exceptionally designed models come well-equipped, and customizable, with 9-foot ceilings and hardwood flooring on the first level, granite counters, ceramic-clad baths, vertical siding, landscaping packages, and so much more. Finished basements, sunrooms, and the possibility of adding additional bedrooms and baths are available for an additional price. Please call us today to make an appointment to set your dream home in motion. For directions to the community use 1032 7th Street, Glen Burnie, MD 21060. As work has just commenced, there is no model on site. The images illustrated in this listing may be representative of the builderâs work in likeness and quality and may show optional features available. Prices, terms, conditions, and availability are subject to change without prior written notice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Vinyl Siding, Stone, Concrete
1,643 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ameri-Star Homes, Inc.
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Disposal, Range Hood, Dishwasher, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Poured, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl, Concrete
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price