Welcome Home! This Turn-Key Town Home is conveniently located in the FOX CHASE neighborhood of Gorgeous Glen Burnie! This home offers 2 spacious bedrooms, 1 full AND 1 half baths .! There's also a HUGE deck, 18x12, perfect for entertaining, with steps leading down to beautiful backyard space, this is an END UNIT LOCATION . The pluses in this home continue with a WOOD-BURNING FIREPLACE and half bath on the main floor close to foyer entry! This home also offers lots of extra storage on the lower level! The entire home was just deep cleaned, new carpet. Investor left some things to touch-up so the new owner can build some sweat equity. Pack your bags because this is ready to move in! A must-see! Newer HVAC, New Carpet. Good Bones, is being sold "AS IS" Waterline from home to meter replaced already, last 2 years.
1 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,615 sq. ft
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partially Finished, Poured, Unfinished Basement
- Vinyl Frame, Double Pane
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price