No CPRA. No HOA! Spectacular custom built home lovingly maintained by the original owners, boasts two additions with updates that include a new AC unit, fresh interior paint, tilt windows, roof, gazebo, Pella windows, and more! Recently refinished hardwoods are highlighted throughout the main level that showcases custom woodwork and built-ins beginning in the living room that offers a cozy wood burning stove. Continue through the dining room to the library addition that features a stunning, antique wood mantle flanked by built-in bookcases, access to the patio and deck, and itâs adjoined by the primary suite that offers an en suite full bath with a dual vanity, and Jacuzzi brand shower. The kitchen features updated countertops, a peninsula island, ample storage space, and opens to the sunroom highlighting a brick accent wall, ceramic tile flooring, and offers access to the backyard. The lower level has a recreation room with built-in shelving, a large storage room, and workshop. Enjoy your own private oasis in the extensively landscaped garden offering a gazebo, an enclosed brick patio, and a storage shed, under mature shade trees, plus a nearby community recreation area with tennis and pickle ball courts. Commuter routes including US-29, I-95, Route 29, and MD-32 provide convenient access to Clarksville, Ellicott City, and Baltimore. Columbia Crossing, The Mall in Columbia, and Merriweather Post Pavilion for many nearby shopping, dining, and entertainment options. The tax record does not reflect true upstairs sq footage; so much potential and priced to make it yours today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,431 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Library, Utility Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened, Wood Frame
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price